Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Funny Pictures of the Kids Hangin' Out

This is the way I find these two a lot of times - just hangin' out together!  I love it!  Sydni adores her big brother, and she spends most all of her time trying to do the exact same thing as him, as well as him.  She knows she's not supposed to touch his computer games or the DVD player, but she gets as close to him as she can, so that she can watch him control them. 

I need to get a video of them racing each other.  That is their newest favorite pasttime.  They'll spend 30 minutes at a time racing back and forth.  Unfortunately, they have both inherited their mother's undying competitive streak.  I try to get Dane to let Sydni win, or at least give her a head start, but it's so hard for him to not just blow past her at the end.  Of course, when she sees that he's already beaten her, she usually falls down at the finish line and says, "Oh no!"  We then ask her if she's twisted her ankle again, and she nods her head and says, "Uh, huh".  She's a goober for sure!  I remember faking injuries, too, when I was little and we would race around our yard.  So I know just how she feels - the agony of defeat!

Here's some of my favorite photos of them hanging out together:




She's just been caught messing with her brother in this one...


And here she is again - caught red-handed!



In this one, she's trying to make me believe she's being sweet and watching her brother's game, but notice she's still got her hand in his hair!


Now, she's genuinely interested, I think!

No comments: