Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 15, 2007

Some fun times around our house!





Happy Valentine's Day a day late. I hope everyone had a great day filled with lots of love! We had a crazy busy Valentine's Day, but it was a great day. My mom surprised us at the front door with some roses from my dad to me, some donuts for Lane (which we all enjoyed), and a huge singing heart balloon for Dane. We were so glad to see her, even if she only got to stay for 45 minutes before she had to head to work. At the Tri-C (Christian Campus Center at Kilgore College), where I work, we had a great "Elementary school" style Valentine's Day party. All of the kids and me and Dane and the campus minister decorated paper bags & exchanged valentines. It was great fun! Then, last night was church, so we headed to Chili's for dinner beforehand. Of course, I forgot to take any pictures of any of it, so I will just post some pictures from this past week.

No comments: