Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 17, 2007

Dane's Room

Well, I finally got most of Dane's room decorated these past couple of weeks. Dane has a sincere love and appreciation for flags, and I finally got the ones together that I wanted to go in his room. I still need to hang a few posters to fill in a couple of areas, but for the most part, it's done. I will have to tell you how proud I am that Dane can distinguish between the Texas and American flags. When I say, "Where's the Texas flag?", he runs over and taps the Texas flag and says, "Texas, Texas!" We're so glad that he's already proud of his Texas heritage! Then, when I ask him where the American flag is, he runs over and touches it. He can't say "American", though, so it's not quite as cute.




1 comment:

Beck Boys said...

that is a fun room. Love the flags.