Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Having a Car Wash!

The Happy Car Washers after a job well done!


I guess I hadn't really looked at my car lately (like in months and months), but I looked at it this morning and noticed how disgustingly dirty it was. So, after lunch today, Dane and I decided it was time to have a car wash. We did it the old fashioned way, by hand with dish soap, and we had a lot of fun. Dane mainly enjoyed pouring out my soapy water bowl, so I had to keep filling it back up! He also piddled around in the garage some and did some work on Lane's weed eater that doesn't work.

So, if any of you need any good, messy carwashers, we work for cheap!



Checking over Mom's work


Taking time to smile for the camera!


Squeezing out the rag


Doing a little detail work


Detailing the tires and wheels

2 comments:

Melissa Taylor said...

I just got done getting a car wash the easy way - drive thru. My kids love both, but it is really fun doing it the old fashioned way. It is so fun to see your family through your blog. You guys look good. Melissa

Rachel said...

Do you think Dane could wash my car this weekend?