Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Jed Bowers is finally here!

Well, the newest addition to the Bowers family is finally here! Jed Wyatt Bowers made his grand debut into this world at around 3:00 a.m. this morning (May 15). Stefany was great, so I'm told, and her labor lasted around 12 hours. Jed weighs 5 lbs. 10.2 oz. and measures 18 1/2 inches long. He's very strong and wiry and very, very sweet! Oh, yeah, and intelligent, too! He and his mom are both doing great, and we're all just so happy that he's here! I'll try to get a good family photo of Joe David, Stefany and Jed together, and I'll add it to this post later.



The proud grandparents!

Bonding with his favorite aunt! I guess Robyn, Jennifer and Alyson may all disagree, but I feel very confident in my declaration!

6 comments:

Billie said...

Congratuations to all of Bowers family! Jed is a cutie!
Look forward to seeing more pictures.

Jodi said...

What a cutie! And I can't honestly say that about all newborns! His head is so perfect! Glad he is here safe and sound... yay for them!! :) And for the favorite aunt! I understand, I am a favorite aunt too...

Alison said...

Congrats to Joe David and family! Jed looks absolutely adorable. Can't wait to see more pictures.

Melissa Taylor said...

He is gorgeous. Congrats to all of you.

Jenni said...

Tell Joe David and Stefany Congratulations for me!! He is precious! And I love the name!! Yea for being an aunt!

Rachel said...

Thanks for posting pictures, Mary! I've been dying to see him, and he is so precious! Now we just have to harrass Stefany to start a blog so we can watch this boy grow.