Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 18, 2008

More Jed Pictures



I just wanted to update everybody about sweet little Jed. They were able to go home Saturday morning, so of course, more pictures needed to be taken. He is really such a good baby, and I'm sure a lot of that has to do with the great parents he has and the peace of mind and assurance that he feels from them.

Mama, Daddy and I hung around just long enough for them to get home and get unloaded. Thankfully, we followed them back because Jed had been holding out until then to let me get the picture I had really been wanting to get the most...his feet (well, foot). There's nothing sweeter than a newborn baby's hands and feet, I think. I was also able to get a really good family picture of the newly expanded Bowers family in their home for the first time.

Enjoy the pictures!

Father & Son

The Happy Family!

It always feels better to have a good cry!

A great family photo at their house

2 comments:

jaymie said...

I LOVE that little boy...please pass the love on to his parents too!

The Timberframer's Wife said...

Wonderful, wonderful pictures. Obviously a highly exceptional child. Gets it from his aunts.