Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Trick-or-Treating

After having a great birthday party with Daddy, we got all of the kids dressed up in their costumes and got ready to go Trick-or-Treating. They were having Trunk-or-Treating and games over in Hughes Springs at the city park that night, so we thought that would be the perfect venue for all of our crew of goons!
-
Sydni was a little kitty cat this year, and Dane was Mr. Monkey. For those who don't remember, Dane's favorite toy and constant play partner is Mr. Monkey, a little stuffed Ty beanie baby monkey. Last year after Halloween, I found both of their costumes on clearance sale at Old Navy for $5 each, so Dane decided way back then that he wanted to be Mr. Monkey this year.
-
Sydni just makes a cute little kitty, don't you agree?


This picture just cracks me up - he just looks like a sneaky little monkey! I love it!

Posing for a few pictures.




Before leaving for Trick-or-Treating, all the kids took turns getting tractor rides with their Pa. Here's Sydni keeping an eye on her brother during his ride.

Dane and I laugh about how weird it is for a monkey to ride on a tractor.

I wish I knew what Dane was telling Daddy. I'm sure it was something about how the tractor works. He loves to learn about how things are put together and work.

Sydni finally got her turn for a ride with Pa. This was her first tractor ride, and she really enjoyed it, I think. Of course, everything's OK as long as she can suck her thumb.



Robyn did an amazing job making all three of her kids' costumes. Mary Nan was Wonder Woman, Laura was the Queen of Hearts, and J.J. was Woody, of course.

Here's Dane, showing off his tail and banana.


Jed was so cute dressed up as Cookie Monster, and it was so cute to watch he and Sydni enjoy all of their candy and explore the playground at the park.

This girl is a serious Dum Dums eater.





A monkey playing on monkey bars - ironic, I thought.


Relaxing with Uncle Joe David and Granna, as they enjoyed their suckers together.


This is one fantastic Granna, and from the look on her face, I think she was in heaven that night with everybody together. It was such a great day and such a great weekend! I love my family!

1 comment:

Pam said...

Oh my goodness, Mary Nan looks so tall! the pictures are just precious.....how is Robin doing? I wish I had permission to read her blog. These children are just growing up way too fast!