Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Sydni's Big Girl Bed

Each year in November, I have a big garage sale, and this past year, I had my heart set on selling the crib.  Not that I was trying to make my baby grow up too fast or anything, but I felt like Sydni might be ready, and the crib definitely would make a good "big ticket" garage sale item.  Sydni has always had a queen size bed set up in her room, too, so I just took it off of the frame and set it up on the floor, to be lower.  I thought we'd try it out for a few days and see how she did, and she did great!  It was a win-win situation - Sydni gained lots more playing space in her room, and I made $50 on the sale of her crib to go toward Christmas gifts!

Here she is in her big girl bed!


No comments: