Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, October 15, 2007

Just some weird shots from a weird boy!

The last few weeks, Dane has come up with some very interesting outfits all on his own. While we were watching the Texas A&M/Oklahoma State football game, he came in wearing his own version of shoulder pads. He figured out where Lane's underwear drawer is, and he takes about 10 pairs of underwear and wears them over his head on his shoulders, and then runs around with a football. I think it's the weirdest thing I've seen him do yet! Thankfully, he only uses clean underwear. I usually try to keep all of the dirty laundry picked up anyway, but this new uniform development has really made that one of my top housecleaning priorities!



I'm not too sure, but I think he uses this basketball basket as a helmet. It is a cushiony basket, so I guess it's a pretty good choice for a makeshift helmet. As you can see, it is useful to help his mom clean the sidetables as well as to ride his 4-wheeler!



What do you think - I probably need to get this little guy a football helmet and shoulder pads, huh?

1 comment:

Melissa Taylor said...

He's a real character. I can't imagine who he may have gotten that from!?