Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 13, 2008

It's A Girl!!!


I just love how she is smiling at us in this picture! I hope that she will be a smiley girl all the time!


It's official...well, my doctor says 99.5% official that we're having a little girl! Lane's reaction - I would call it basic fear. He doesn't seem to think that we will have a clue what to do with a girl. I told him we will just make sure she understands both football and basketball. I have a feeling, though, that he will be putty in this little girl's hands, and he will very quickly learn how easy it will be to fall in love with her.

The doctor said that she looks perfect and very healthy. She weighs approximately .95 lbs, and is about 10.5 inches long. The doctor said she is in the 70th percentile right now, which is good, too.

Anyway, we are thrilled to finally know what we're having, and most importantly, we are so thankful to God how he has blessed us.

6 comments:

Rachel said...

Congratulations! Don't worry - you'll figure out what to do with a girl pretty quickly. I'll feel the same way if I'm having a boy this time. We'll see....

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! How exciting and what fun girls are, too! Dane is just precious and will be a wonderful big brother I'm sure!
Pam

Billie said...

WOW!! I'm so excited!!
Mary, I'm sure we will get to start looking for cute outfits for her. Of course, I will shop for the purples.. LOL! Dane will love to have someone to tease, "The Brown family way".. Dane will love being the big brother.
Tyler said that you should name her Jane Lee. LOL! Since there is Lane,Shayne,& Dane.

We are happy for you all.
We love ya'll.

Michael and Katie said...

Congratulations! We are excited for you guys. Our little girl is going to be here on Monday and we can't wait!

The Timberframer's Wife said...

We are so happy Haprise Brown is a girl to even the count again! I say that, but we would be just as excited about a boy, too. We sure love y'all!

Connor, Kaylee, Tripp, Thatcher, and Truett said...

Congratulations! A girl, how exciting. I hope to have one of those someday.