Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 16, 2008

So Much Excitement!

Well, I think I have officially been bitten by the "having a girl" bug, and I (with some help from my mom), have gone a little crazy this weekend after finding out our exciting news! Here's some of the fun stuff I found! I think I've gotten it all out of my system now, so I should be good for a little while longer.



This is the bedding I ordered for the nursery. I had already picked it out earlier, just in case!






Mama & I had so much fun finding these goodies! Notice, there's nothing pink yet. With the chance that she might have red hair, pink is out for now. Pale pink is the worst color for a redhead, or so my mother always told me growing up. She always said that red and pink clashed with my hair. I agree on the pink, but I love red, so I wear it anyway! I love all of the orchid and teal stuff - I think those are my favorites!
Here's the little man of the house, trying to decide which toy to play with. I love the hand on the hip and the finger on the chin - very serious business!
This is our latest addition to the house. Thanks to my Daddy, I designed and he built us this great desk! We had been using this really compact computer armoire with no workspace for a few years, so we have all really enjoyed doing all of our "work" on it! The other day, I caught Dane sitting at the computer tapping his fingers on the keyboard, and then he would get some paper out of the printer and get a pen out of the drawer to draw. Then, he turned around and told me he was doing his work.

6 comments:

Joanna Ashlock said...

I've been a little behind on reading your posts. A girl!! How exciting!! You have some really cute stuff, too. She's going to be just beautiful!!

What a great desk you and your Dad made! Is that a one of a kind or does he take orders??

Jenni said...

Hey Mary! I'm so excited that y'all are having a girl!! Jay's little girl is so precious, and he's said he doesn't know what he'd do with a boy now! Congratulations! Hope you're doing well and I LOVE the bedding!!

Holly Curry said...

I know how you feel about buying clothes! We are so excited for y'all and can't wait to meet your little girl! I'm so glad we are going through this together! I love the bedding and can't wait for your shower.

Pearson Family said...

You guys have been busy! I read your blog via google reader, so I am not sure how long you have had the new layout, but I like it. Just wanted to say that. I love the bedding, the desk, and all the shopping!

Billie said...

I love the pretty bedding!! Your dad did a great job on that desk!
Dane is such a cutie!! Give him a kiss and hug for me. We miss ya'll.

Alison said...

Imagine my surprise when I clicked over to your blog to find the pregnancy "counter"! I have not been able to check your blog as I had it saved at home and not work. I cancelled our internet connection at home to save money. So I was glad that you commented on my post the other day.
I'm so excited for you and your family...girls are so much fun!
Love you!