Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Up way too late and guess what...I was tagged!

I knew I shouldn't have checked Joe David and Stefany's blog tonight and should have gone on to bed, but no...I was tagged. Oh well, for some reason, I'm not sleepy tonight and I'm wired, so I figured I'd put all of my extra brain energy to good use! Here goes...

8 Things

8 Things I Did Today
1. Worked in the church office this morning
2. Changed diapers
3. Went grocery shopping alone
4. Finally bought my cat, C. John, a Christmas stocking after 9 years.
5. Completed a secret shopping assignment...I can't say to where, it's a secret!
6. Successfully fed Sydni rice cereal
7. Laughed with Dane about who knows what
8. Made some weird beef, cheese, spaghetti sauce and corn bread roll up things for lunch-they were OK

8 of my Favorite Restaurants
1. Pancho's Mexican Buffet
2. Outback
3. Bodacious BBQ
4. The Cheesecake Factory
5. Freebird's World Burrito
6. Gaido's (Galveston)
7. Catfish Village
8. Wing Stop

8 TV Shows I Watch
1. Wheel of Fortune
2. Anderson Cooper 360
3. Larry King Live
4. Oprah (I can't stand it but I still watch it for some reason)
5. The Office
6. Texas Country Reporter (when I remember it's on)
7. Anything on the Food Network
8. Extreme Makeover: Home Edition (Every episode I see makes me cry and Lane always makes fun of me)

8 Things I Wish For
1. A house with a swimming pool and diving board someday
2. Healthy, happy children (I already have this one)
3. To live next door to my best friend Andrea, who lives too far away!
4. To be able to sew as well as my mother
5. To be able to play the piano like my mother (she's such an incredibly talented woman)
6. Be able to travel anywhere I want anytime
7. To lose 40 pounds this year
8. For Jesus to come back in my lifetime (I have always thought that would be so wonderful)

8 Things I Look Forward To
1. Helping to plan Sydni's wedding
2. Finding out what color Sydni's hair will be
3. Being a sports mom and going to my kids' games
4. The day my children are baptized and begin their walks with God
5. All of the fun that I have and will have with Lane in my life
6. Lane's graduation from Harding with his Masters degree
7. Not changing anymore diapers
8. Going skiing with my family in January!

Let's see...I'll tag Holly, Alicia, Melissa, and Joe David - don't y'all feel lucky?!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry, but if you had paid attention to our blog, I preemptively already posted my answers to this tag before I was tagged. I am therefore exempt from this tag, relinquishing me of any responsibility to tag any other people. Check it!

Joe David

Anonymous said...

Well, for someone so concerned with proper tagging etiquette, you certainly failed to follow one of the major rules of tagging: you only tagged 4 people!  The original tag clearly indicated that you were supposed to tag 8.  Each category listed 8 things.  Hollee and Stefany both tagged 8 people.  I will NOT just sit by idley while my tagging reputation is sabotaged.  I have worked too hard to be known as a responsible tagger for this to happen.