Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 25, 2006

First Tub Bath!


This one is like a picture my mom took of me about this age, so I was so glad to get it!

Splash, Splash, Splash!


This one's my favorite!

Clap, Clap, Clap! Our new favorite thing to do.


We went to Lane's parents' house in Houston for Thanksgiving this week, and while we were there, Dane got his first big bathtub bath. We had so much fun, and there are only a couple of pictures that will have to be edited for censorship purposes. Those, of course, will not be posted here on the blog. The big highlights were his gulping of the bath water in a cup, followed by his standing up! The child has no fear! Well, I take that back. This morning, before we left their house, we got my in-laws' Big Billy Bass toy out, and Dane is absolutely terrified of it. It was so sad, but also so very funny.



We hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday! Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

Beck Boys said...

Mary,
I found your blog from Rachel. We will mark you in the favorites and check back. Tell Lane we said Howdy!!
Andy and Lyneil

ufarmer said...

Hey guys! He is to cute. I love to see his expression in his eyes.
Happy holidays!
Ursula,Corky,Brenden,Devon and Gage
oh of course Wylie.

*Kendra* said...

I have a dare devil on my hands as well. There is no keeping her down. Dane is so cute!

Billie said...

I was there! Dane was having a great time & he was so funny. He is so cute! It was greating seeing ya'll on Thanksgiving. We miss ya'll.