Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, November 20, 2006

Holiday Fun!








Well, as you can see, we are all about Christmas and the holidays leading up to it! We already put our tree up a little early, so that we could take our Christmas picture for our Christmas card. So, tonight, I thought Dane might enjoy the lights before I got him ready for bed. I love seeing the wonder in his eyes. I wish I knew exactly what he thinks about. He probably thinks that his parents are crazy for putting the Christmas tree up a week before Thanksgiving! Anyway, we've got a busy week coming up, so it's nice to be able to sit back and enjoy these sweet moments!

3 comments:

Jodi said...

OH my goodness he is so handsome! It is great to have you in blogland. I must say that I am jealous you have your tree up already! Anyways, I look forward to keeping up with the 3 of you!

The Timberframer's Wife said...

You could leave it up and decorate it according to the season.

*Kendra* said...

Our tree is also already up so that we can take some Christmas card pictures....we're still working on those. I love Dane's big, bright eyes! :)