Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, November 10, 2006

I'm a little bored tonight



Well, Lane has gone to Dallas tonight, for an LTC Coordinator meeting tomorrow morning, so I'm having a night to catch up on "me" things, which mainly entails watching The Food Network and rearranging furniture. Dane and I had a great day together today. We took a long walk around the neighborhood and had a DiGiorno pizza for dinner, and mainly just played our little hearts out. Dane is growing up so fast. He talks all the time (very little of which I understand), but it's just so sweet. I gave him his bath early tonight, and he got really sleepy early, and went to bed at about 7 :30. He has gotten so attached to his "Mr. Monkey" stuffed animal, so once he had his passy and Mr. Monkey, he went and stood by his crib and waited for me to put him to bed. He's just the sweetest thing that I could ever imagine a little boy to be! How God blesses me constantly with joy! While we really miss Lane when he's gone, and we have so much fun all together, it really is nice to have my special "Mom and Son" moments with Dane. Oh, and by the way, at his 12 month checkup this week, it was confirmed (for the second time), by a medical doctor, that he is absolutely perfect. Of course, I already knew that all along. Just kidding. His appointment went great, and he weighed in at 21 lbs. 2 ozs., and is now 31 inches long. He's in the 25th-50th percentile in weight, and 75th-90th in height. I'm just so proud of him. Anyway, enough of my motherly ramblings - I just had to let some of it out tonight. Have a great weekend!

No comments: