Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, November 13, 2006

Such a Busy Boy!




It's a normal evening in the Brown household, and Dane is sitting in his Tonka truck, drinking his bedtime bottle of milk! This is his new favorite spot to sit lately. I had given him his bottle, and I was finishing loading the dishwasher. When I entered the room, he had climbed up in his truck to drink his bottle. I thought it was a pretty good photo op. I just wish the rest of the room was picked up. Oh well, there will be time for that after he goes to bed. There's not a whole lot going on tonight. We are just getting in from church from Monday Night for the Master. Tomorrow, we have the day off, so we're going to really enjoy it! Hope you have a great evening.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you are blogging!! Dane is SO cute! and growing so big!

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you are blogging too! He is so precious. Seems to really look like Lane to me! Anyways, good to catch up with ya!!! :)

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you are blogging too! He is so precious. Seems to really look like Lane to me! Anyways, good to catch up with ya!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Not sure why that listed twice...

Anonymous said...

Hey, who wouldn't want to drink a bottle in a Tonka truck! I love it!