Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 06, 2008

Dane the Artist & A Trip to Houston

It's late and I'm tired, but I wanted to get these pictures posted before I forgot.

Dane has become quite the painter as of late, and these are some pictures of his latest painting session this past week.




This weekend, we made a fast trip down to Houston to visit Lane's grandpa. Please keep him in your prayers. He has been diagnosed with stage 3 lung cancer, and he began the first round of chemo treatments this past week, and will get them every three weeks for the next couple of months. Then the cancer will be reevaluated and will be followed by more chemo and radiation. Please pray that God will shrink the cancer and that he will have as little pain and discomfort as possible throughout the treatments. It was so nice to get to visit with him a little today.

While we were staying at Lane's parents' house, Lane and I took Dane to the neighborhood splash pad to play, and we brought Sydni along for the ride. Even though she didn't get wet at all, she still wore her tankini and posed for some great pictures while we were there. She is growing so quickly, and she's getting to be quite the chunk! Enjoy the pictures.





3 comments:

The Timberframer's Wife said...

Lane's granddad is sure in our prayers. I'm glad y'all made it home fine. Sydni fills out her tankini beautifully!

The Timberframer's Wife said...

I like the new banner. Laura said to tell Sydni she is a pretty girl and she loves her. J.J. is asking if he can go to Dane's house. Mary Nan says she loves Sydni, too.

Billie said...

I like your new banner!
I love the pics. you posted.
It was great seeing ya'll last weekend. I can't believe how much Sydni has grown!
Dane is was so funny! I loved Dane's face expression at the Japanese restruant, when the guy made that huge fire flame!
It was so funny & cute!
Give the kids a kiss and hug for us.