Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Dane's New Job!


Well, it looks like Dane now has a new job to do about every 4 hours a day! This afternoon, as we were getting ready to feed Sydni her bottle, Lane had set the bottle down on the side table for a second. Well, Dane grabbed it and stuck it in Sydni's mouth and proceeded to feed his little sister. He even told Lane to go and get a burp cloth for him. We did have to help him a little, and ultimately took over and finished the feeding, but for a few minutes, Dane was content to just stand there and hold the bottle. Sydni didn't seem to mind too much, either. I thought that it was so sweet and helpful of him, and it really showed me just how much he pays attention to everything. He really loves Sydni so much, and I just pray that they will have a good and close relationship as they grow up. I know that Lane and I both have been blessed with such wonderful siblings, and I hope that they stay close and are able to have that same special bond with each other, too.

1 comment:

The Timberframer's Wife said...

Now I'm kinda wondering if I've been a neglectful mother that J.J. doesn't know the Transformers yet. Dane's costume is so cute, especially with him asleep in it. I wonder how long he will call you Starscream. And how great to have another hand to help with feeding! Way to go, Dane. We love y'all!