Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Sydni's 2 Months Old Today!


Well, we got up this morning and got ready for Sydni's 2 month photo shoot. She really had a lot of different expressions in the pictures, so I had a hard time picking just one out to post.





She's really growing and growing right now, and this week, she is basically sleeping through the night. Last night, I laid her down around 9:00 p.m., and she slept until around 5:00 a.m.! She either does that, or some nights, she wakes up around 2:00 for a quick snack and then sleeps until morning. She is staying awake much longer during the day, and for the most part, is happy and smiley! That is, until she realizes she's hungry, and then all of a sudden, her world falls apart and she lets out the shrillest, loudest scream there is. The outburst usually ends as quickly as it began, as soon as the bottle hits her mouth. She goes for her 2 month checkup tomorrow morning, so I'll get her growth stats then and will update the post later. She will also get some of her shots tomorrow, so I'm sure I'll get to hear her scream then, too! She's just so sweet, though, and we're so proud of her. The jury is still out as to what color her hair will be, since she is gradually losing it all! I'm anxious to see what it will turn out to be. Her eyes are definitely blue, no doubt about it.

Here's a flashback to her 1 month pictures, to show how much she is growing up! Have a great day!

2 comments:

AliciaG said...

She is really growing, Mary. She looks like she is quite the little chunk in these pictures. Also from what I can tell from these pictures, she sure looks like her older brother. I wish I could see her in person. Maybe one day soon I can. Enjoy! and give her a hug for me.

The Timberframer's Wife said...

I can hear Dane keeping up his end of the conversation with the dr.--I bet the dr. was impressed. Well, we came close to seeing y'all this week, but maybe we can soon. We love y'all!