Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, January 08, 2007

OK I was dying to know...

After I saw Rachel and Clint's celebrity look-alikes, I had to find out ours, too! At first, I was flattered because I think Charlize Theron is really pretty, but then I also saw that I also really favor Fred Savage! Now I am started to doubt everything in life...until I saw Lane's profile, and I knew it all must be for real, since he most resembles Ringo Starr. I mean, we've all known that for a long time now. People always tell me how much Dane looks like Lane, but I really think he favors me more, since we both have Fred Savage on our profiles!



2 comments:

Susan @ Blessed Assurances said...

Okay-I saw Lane's picture and huched over I was laughing so hard. Wow! That felt good-I needed a good laugh. And poor Dane Looking like Justin Timberlake

So much fun!
Susan

Maurine said...

Oh my gosh! I just laughed out loud and woke Avery up when I saw Lane's picture!