Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

This is what happens when Dad is left in charge!




Today, Lane and I were both off, so while Dane was napping before lunch, I went to run a few errands and vacuum out my car. When I got back, I heard Lane in the back yard using his leaf-blower. As I came through the back gate, I saw Dane mesmerized, watching Lane use the blower. I couldn't help but notice both of their outfits.


Lane - Maroon fleece pullover, olive green Marines sweatpants, and his leather loafers.

Dane - Still in his pajamas, A&M jacket, tobaggon, and sneakers.


I thought that these were odd selections that Lane had made, but at least they both had the same style (or no style?). They really are quite a pair!

2 comments:

The Timberframer's Wife said...

What does it say about me and my family that I didn't notice anything strange about their clothes until I looked again? Y'all have a great week!

*Kendra* said...

Nice ensemble! (sp?!) Yes, I know that I am impressed if I come home from school and either Jeremy or Cassidee are out of their p.j.'s.