Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Go Mavs! / C. John's Latest Project




Dane and I were so excited that our 2008 Mavs Playoff tickets came in the mail this week! In the package, they had also included a very cool Mavs sweatband. Well, for some reason, they mailed the different tickets in two separate packages, so much to our delight, we now have, not one, but two Mavs sweatbands! So, we found this a great time to show our Mavs support and pride and take some pictures.


C. John, my nine year old cat and firstborn son, and I have been doing some research lately, and he has decided to take on the training of our 10 month old boxer puppy, Spanky. We have both noticed several ugly habits she has been forming, and we are going to try to mold her into a well behaved dog. As you can see, C. John has been reading up on some training secrets for boxers, and he is going to let me know what he finds out. I just like looking at the pictures - I've never been much of a reader! We'll keep you posted on our progress.

4 comments:

Billie said...

That is cute!
That is great the play off tickets came in. So, we can look as cool as you and Dane.
Does that mean we get our headbands too?
We miss ya'll!

Anonymous said...

Oh, C. John. He is such a perfectionist. You give him a project, and he runs with it. He wouldn't be the successful business man that he is if he weren't that way. Give him my regards.

The Timberframer's Wife said...

I am up procrastinating, so blogging is a perfect diversion. Your son looks so tough in those pictures. I recommend "Dare to Discipline" by Dr. James Dobson to help you with your dog. Love y'all!

Jodi said...

Those pics are so cute! Dane is such a mini-me of his daddy. And seriously, can I just say that your hair looks gorgeous!!!! If you look that great every day, please don't tell me about it... :)