Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

I've been tagged!

I was tagged by my friend Joanna

*What was happening in my life 10 years ago--
1. I was finishing my first semester at A&M
2. I was getting ready to work at Camp Deer Run for the summer
3. I began work cleaning the house of an extreme hoarder - great job security because the house never actually got completely clean - there was always work to be done!
4. My brother was about to graduate from high school
5. I was still waiting on an engagement ring (I finally got it Oct. 3, 1998-he did a great job!)

*5 things on my To Do list today
1. Study for my Bible class lesson for tonight (I'm blogging because I'm procrastinating)
2. Go buy MORE milk (my boys love them some milk!)
3. Start on my stenciling project for Sydni's room - maybe.
4. Keep Dane from bothering my cat, C. John (that's a constant to-do)
5. Keep the house clean (I've kept everything caught up for almost a week now!)

*5 snacks I enjoy (not a fair question for a pregnant person)
1. Peanut butter and jelly sandwiches (that's my only pregnancy craving)
2. Mozzarella cheese sticks!
3. Oreo cookies with milk
4. Chocolate milk (doubles as my heartburn remedy-works like a dream and tastes great!)
5. Anything with cheese

*5 things I would do if I were a billionaire
1. Give lots of money to Camp Deer Run
2. Start my own plant nursery business located on...
3. Buy about 100 acres with tons of pine trees and a lake and build a cozy house
4. Buy a 2nd home in Colorado
5. Honor Lane's billionaire plan to pay off any debts belonging to any of our family members

*5 bad habits
1. Biting my cuticles (but not my nails)
2. Losing my temper easily
3. Not using moisturizer regularly (my Grandmama would be very disappointed)
4. Going along with #3, sleeping in my makeup (Grandmama would really hate that one!)
5. Unfinished projects (mainly craft projects, like cross-stitching)-I just get bored easily

*8 places I've lived (I wanted to list them all)
1. Naples, TX (Feb. 1977-March 1978)
2. Daingerfield, TX (March 1978-August 1995)
3. Searcy, AR (August 1995-December 1997) (with summers at Camp Deer Run)
4. College Station, TX (January 1998-October 2000)
5. Plano, TX (October 2000-June 2001)
6. Wylie, TX (July 2001-July 2006)
7. White Oak, TX (August 2006-September 2006)
8. Kilgore, TX (October 2006-Present)

*10 jobs I've had (just wanted to list them all, too)
1. Babysitter
2. Bank teller
3. Dorm desk receptionist
4. Fast food worker at Chick-fil-A
5. Camp counselor
6. Housekeeper
7. A&M Bookstore student Accounting associate
8. Accountant
9. Part-time church secretary
10. Full-time mom!

*5 people I want to know more about - a.k.a. tag!
1. Lindsay (this will give her a new blog topic since she just started blogging)
2. Holly
3. Katy
4. Robyn
5. Rachel

No comments: