Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

A Zoo Day and Fun Around the House

Yesterday, Lane and I were both off, so we decided to sleep in and then head to Tyler for a zoo day. I think that we are all really spoiled right now, since Dane will let us all sleep until around 9:45 on days we get to sleep in! I know that things will be changing very soon around here, so we are relishing our days like this now. Who knows, maybe Sydni will be a late sleeper, too! Wouldn't that be nice?

After we all got up and got ready, we headed first to Cracker Barrel for a nice brunch and then on to the Caldwell Zoo in Tyler. It was such a nice day outside, and we had a great time. I think that we had more fun this time, since this is the first time we've been that Dane really knew what all of the animals were - Thanks to our friend, Diego!




These are just a couple of pictures from last week of Dane and Spanky. They love each other, and I'm so glad that Dane has a fun, sweet dog to play with. Spanky was so dirty that day, but the pictures were still great, I thought. We especially like the one where Spanky is looking right at the camera.

2 comments:

Billie said...

I love the pictures at the zoo!
Looks like it was a beautiful day and such pretty flowers.
Dane and Spanky look so cute!
Glad you all got to sleep in. Enjoy while you can.
Shayne found out the baby is a girl! I wasn't the one that spoiled it for him. LOL! I told him he will find out before the baby is born. LOL!
We miss ya'll!

The Timberframer's Wife said...

Those flowers at the zoo were so pretty in the pictures! I'm glad y'all had a pretty day for that--we sure are looking forward to seeing y'all! Love y'all!