Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Goal/Prayer Request for June (2008 preferably)


What little boy wouldn't want to hurry up and get to wear these great underwear?! We had a pretty good day yesterday attempting to get potty trained. Today has not been as successful, but we'll keep pressing on. I would absolutely love to have Dane potty trained by the time Sydni joins us. I know this may not be possible, but maybe we can be well on our way.
So, needless to say, this is our main goal for this month. I mean, we've had these Cars underwear for over six months now, and I'm afraid Dane's gonna miss his chance to get to wear them before he outgrows them and it's too late!
That's basically all that's been on my mind today, so I thought I'd share!

2 comments:

The Timberframer's Wife said...

It may be 2009 will be your year. No, these boys will get it together soon. My tan man has already missed his chance to wear some great sports and SpiderMan underwear. Oh well, as Janet said, you don't see any 30-year-olds walking around in diapers. We're sure ready to see y'all!

Natalie said...

Likewise pray for us...we just got Owen potty-trained last month and now we're leaving on a cross-country car trip. He loves his "Cars" undies, but I don't know how dry they will stay knowing how rarely his daddy likes to stop the car!