Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

My New Favorite Home Pedicure Miracle Product!


You may have seen this product advertised on TV lately. Well, Lane and I saw it a few weeks back, and it really peaked my interest. Does it work, you might be wondering? Well, let me tell you, instead of saving up for new socks to hide my horrible feet during my upcoming hospital stay, I now want to go out and get lots of new colors of nail polish! This thing is fantastic! I am so excited that it works!
Lane called tonight, and I told him that I went to CVS and got one. He said he is definitely ready to get home and give it a try himself! I'm not so sure I'm OK with sharing it with someone else, so we may have to go and get him his very own and put his name on it. We have really had some good luck with As Seen On TV products lately. Lane recently purchased the Save A Blade product that sharpens razor blades. He has been very pleased with it, too.
So, if any of you have been experiencing overly calloused heels or very dull razor blades, these products may work some miracles in your life, too!

2 comments:

Maurine said...

Hmmm, I'm going to have to give it a try. My feet are always calloused and gross! :)

Holly Curry said...

I have looked at that but I wasn't sure. The only thing holding me back is that you have to empty it. Hmmmm, I might have to reconsider it.